The following rules apply while registering for and attending the Catholic Engaged Encounter Weekend:
1. The cost of a 2-day weekend is $210.00 and a 3-day weekend and is $245.00, this includes a $10.00 NON REFUNDABLE deposit. If you cancel 14 days before your scheduled weekend, Engaged Encounter may give you a full refund minus the deposit. If you want to change to a different weekend, you must inform Engaged Encounter at least 14 days in advance of your originally scheduled weekend. If you completely cancel within 14 days of your scheduled weekend, NO REFUND will be given. For these requests, please email or call as soon as possible if issues arise.
2. Each attendee should each sleep in the room to which he/she is assigned. While Engaged Encounter recognizes that couples may already be living together, couples will not be permitted to share a room with your finance while on the weekend. Keep in mind this is a Catholic Retreat at a Catholic Retreat Center.
3. It is expected for each person to be present for ALL the weekend sessions. Our 2-day/1-night weekends begin promptly at Morning and end no later than . Our 3-day/2-night weekends begin at 7:30 PM on Friday Night and ends no later than 3:00 PM on Sunday. Nobody is permitted to leave during the weekend for any reason, unless an emergency arises. If an emergency arises, we ask that you speak to one of the presenting couples before leaving to make arrangements.
4. Illegal drugs must not be used during the weekend. Smoking will only be permitted outside of the retreat centers in designated areas. Alcohol must not be brought into the retreat centers by ANY attendees.
5. Couples will be asked to have their cell phones on silent/vibrate during the weekend and to eliminate/minimize usage during the weekend, particularly during the team’s sharing time and during the one-on-one couple discussions.